Does GreenfieldCities inspire you? There are opportunities to contribute!
If GreenfieldCities inspires you, if you support the organization’s principles and if you have the talent and skills to contribute to this dynamic and growing organization, feel free to contact us in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you add a short curriculum vitae/resume and motivation.
We currently do not have open vacancies (updated 24-06-2019).
For more volunteer positions or internships, please contact us if you recognize yourself in the Starting Points below.
- You live in or near Arnhem in the Netherlands or can commute there easily
- You are proficient in verbal and written English and Arabic
- You understand and support our principles
- You are available for at least 16 hours per week
- You know how to work with PC’s, MS-Office and the Internet
- You are full of positive energy and open to learn!
- You have a specific set of skills that can be useful for GreenfieldCities
Skills & Experience
If you have experience and/or skills in one or more of the subsequent fields and you qualify according to the above starting points, then we would like to get in touch.
- Website design, maintenance and administration
- IT/Database development / IT security
- Graphic design / Photography / Video
- Marketing & Sales
- Electrical Engineering
- Water Engineering/Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban Planning / Architecture
- Military/CIMIC (Civil Military Cooperation)
- Waste Management
- Data Infrastructure
- (Urban) innovative agriculture and landscaping
- Project Management
- Procurement / Contracting
- Secretarial support / administration
- Financial management / book keeping
Please be patient with us. It may take some time to get in touch with you when you mail us!